Early help is the golden thread that runs through so much work that supports children, young people and families in promoting overall wellbeing and preventing the need for crisis interventions.
With the cost-of-living crisis taking hold, mental health issues on the rise and funding challenges persisting, the need for effective, innovative support is as vital as ever.
CYP Now’s 10th annual flagship Early Help conference takes place in central London on Wednesday 27th September 2023 to help meet these challenges.
Join experts and leading practitioners from across the sector for this essential event as they share key insights and practice guidance to support you to provide services that improve outcomes for children, young people and families.
The conference is designed for:
• Managers, directors and practitioners across children and young people’s services
• Commissioners of services
• Early help teams
• Charity chief executives and directors
• Policy makers and officers
• Early support co-ordinators
• Family/parenting support practitioners • The academic community • SENCOs
• Public health professionals
• Health and wellbeing boards
• Children’s centre managers
• Health visitors
• CAMHS professionals
• Quality and performance managers
• Heads of strategy
• Heads of evaluation and evidence • Youth justice practitioners • Youth workers